Friday, August 14, 2009

The Cash for Clunkers Program

Aren't you sick and tired of these Liberal news casters giving their Liberal slanted opinions instead of reporting the news! Hey Charlie Gibson pal, if it bothers you that much write an Op-Ed and oh, those Fact Checks they can shove up their ass. Funny how the "facts" always seem to go against the critics. I don't want some government bureaucrat sticking his finger up my rear, I have my own doctor to do that thank you. Better yet since Obama's so worried about little old me maybe he can put on the latex himself. And another ting.. Hillary Clinton seems a little testy of late. I don't think she's happy as Secretary of State, I think she really wanted the big job, the bitch wanted the whole enchilada. Maybe they can have a Cash for Clunkers program where you can turn in your wife's fat ass..

1 comment: